In order to ensure that your check-out process from the property you are occupying is
conducted in an efficient manner, please read carefully the points listed below. It is in your
best interests to make sure that the property is vacated in a clean and tidy condition. Failure
to do so may result in charges being levied against you. Please note that this is only a general
guide and not a full check list.
• All furnishings, kitchen items etc are to be placed in their position as stated on the inventory.
• All windows must be cleaned on the inside
• Interior window frames and ledges must be wiped clean throughout the property.
• Ceiling and walls should be cobweb free.
• All washable walls should be washed down and left, dust, dirt and stain free.
• Skirting boards to be washed over and dust free.
• Curtains – any nets should be washed, ironed and re-hung and kitchen curtains cleaned and re-hung. Other heavy curtains to be professionally cleaned, if necessary.
• Carpets to be cleaned as required as well as vacuuming.
• Kitchen floor to be swept and washed.
• All wooden furniture to be dust free and polished if necessary.
• Cooker to be cleaned thoroughly with oven cleaner. Do not forget the shelves in the oven, the glass door, grill pan, oven trays and changing the extractor hood filter if necessary.
• Microwave, if applicable, to be cleaned on the inside and outside.
• Refrigerators and freezers should be defrosted and wiped out. The door must be left open and the appliance switched off.
• Bath, WC, shower screens, bidet, wash basins and kitchen sinks must be cleaned and if necessary any lime scale deposits removed.
• Mattress and pillow protectors must be washed.
• Washing machine soap dispenser must be washed and the filter cleaned if applicable.
• Vacuum cleaner bags to be emptied and filters cleaned.
• All lampshades to be dust free.
• Insides of cupboards and drawers must be cleaned, particularly in kitchens.
• All rubbish/food must be removed from the property/garden and placed in the dustbin provided for collection.
• The garage, if applicable, should be swept out.
• The garden, if applicable, should be left in a neat and tidy condition with borders recently dug and lawns cut. Shrubs should be pruned as appropriate. Also when pets have been allowed in the property, any animal excrement must be removed.
• All keys must be retuned at the time and date of the booked checkout or the vacation date.